Purpose and Goal
Our purpose is to help you flourish and prosper.
Our goal is to relieve the stress experienced by practitioners caused by denied claims, inefficient reporting, ineffective claim follow up and overall frustration with billers.
We pride ourselves in getting it right the first time with every claim. We want you to feel like you have in house billing without the overhead.
We offer a personalized service that is rarely found in the “big” billing companies. Let us help you grow your practice by taking the hassle and stress of billing and collections off your shoulders, so you can focus more on your patients.
Owner and Founder
Cherry Lane Billing was established by Vici Turrisi.
Vici’s affinity for numbers and problem solving began at an early age. Her father, a former engineering professor at George Washington University, started her on this path when she was in grammar school. In the evenings he taught her arithmetic and by the time she finished the 5th grade she was solving advanced algebraic and geometric equations.
The average child may not consider that “fun”, but to Vici it was. Her father also taught her how mathematics could be applied to Life problems; human relations; economics and business are utterly dependent upon correct solutions to problems, a concept many adults do not have today.
Following completion of her own studies at GW University and prior to establishing Cherry Lane Billing, Vici applied her eduction very successfully. Here are a few examples:
KLR Management Inc. (Medical Practice Management)
- Set up and managed accounting system for all practices to maximize production.
- Responsible for all aspects of the accounting department and Human Resources.
- Supervised a team of Accounts and HR Generalist.
- Supervised and trained new hires and annual required refresher course.
- Fulfill all functions of human resources department not limited to interviewing, hiring and terminations.
- Prepared monthly financial statements, month-end journal entries, bank reconciliation, general ledger analysis, daily cash flow as well as daily financial reporting.
All in One Moving & Storage
- Resolved accounting principle challenges with innovative solutions, systems and processes.
- Created and implemented QuickBooks to track income and expenses.
- Instituted new invoicing system to account for different types of revenue including military and commercial.
- Managed and traced revenue sources and reported daily to owner.
- Created proper chart of accounts to properly track all income and expenses using QuickBooks.
- Managed bank reconciliations and prepared early reports for Owner.
- Performed daily A/P, A/R, financial reconciliations and payroll tasks.
- Ensured compliance to payer and regulatory guidelines for claims processing and reimbursement.
- Cleaned up previous accounting system so proper tracking can occur for business expansion.
- Trained personnel on QuickBooks to ensure system is being used to fullest extent.
- Reconciled all bank and credit card accounts.
- Researched and resolved collections and billing disputes.
- Handled all accountant functions for the school.
- Promotion and Advertising Manager.
- Supervision of math and reading programs.
- Created specialized training courses for reading and mathematics programs.